Resources that R.H. Boyd provides for content creators including publishing, printing, and more.
R.H. Boyd Publishing Corporation, located at 6717 Centennial Blvd in Nashville, TN, is a company that produces and provides the best quality of merchandise and services. From Christian and inspirational merchandise to historic, educational, and cultural literature and beneficial services, R.H. Boyd makes it their duty to help content creators be successful and give back to their community. For over 124 years, R.H. Boyd has kept true to their high ethical, moral, and biblically-sound standards and is giving out resources that many may not be aware of. Therefore, today I am here to share a few resources for creative individuals like you that R.H. Boyd Publishing Corporation offers.
R.H. Boyd provides a plethora of resources for clever and innovative content creators including publishing, printing, and etc. The resources for author services are listed below:
- Solutions and editorial services by vetted industry experts
- Professional cover design and formatting
- Locally printed materials at our facility in the heart of music city, Tennessee
- Soft cover, hard cover, and ebook options
- Global distribution options
- Social media ad creation
- Commercial printing
- Competitive pricing strategy
3 Black Heritage Books to Curate and Preserve Your Legacy
- Church Cook Books– Great way to fundraise for your home church and preserve your community’s food legacy
- HBCU Memory Book: A member of your local HBCU alumni chapter? Curate an HBCU memory book during homecoming season to support your local chapter and alma mater thrive while goind down memory lane. Would be a great competition amongst chapters.
- Family History Book: Want to start a scholarship fund for your family? Develop a family history book as a way to fundraise while getting a chance to record memories from your elders
Each of these services are provided to content creators to better assist them along the way and help them understand the aspect of printing and publishing content that they can be proud of. As creative thinkers, we often know where to start; however, sometimes lack the ability to push the item through. Therefore, these resources by R.H. Boyd does just that.
Not only does the R.H. Boyd Corporation offers author services, they also provide an R.H. Boyd Family Endowment Fund. As a creative content initiator, there may be challenges to get started and with the help of R.H. Boyd scholarships and grants, one will be able to attain goals and standards for the betterment of the total community. Below is a list of endowment funds provided by R.H. Boyd Publishing Corporation.
- R.H. Boyd Family Endowment Fund Boyd Undergraduate Scholarship
- This scholarship is granted to African-American students interested in attending an accredited four-year institution to major the fields of finance, business administration, or journalism,
- R.H. Boyd Family Endowment Fund Boyd Undergraduate Scholarship for Fisk University
- Scholarship for $5,000 for a rising Junior or Senior for the 2019-2020 academic year at Fisk University.
- R.H. Boyd Family Endowment Fund Boyd Fellow
- Tailored to African-American students pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree in the fields of finance, business administration, journalism, theology/religion, or any major as approved by the R. H. Boyd Family Endowment Fund.
- R.H. Boyd Family Endowment Fund Boyd Employee Scholarship
- For employees in the fields that are related to the work of our company and that will enhance the overall effectiveness of our various divisions, especially in the areas of finance, marketing, business administration, journalism, and theology/religion.
- R.H. Boyd Family Endowment Fund Boyd Grant
- Encourages churches and organizations to improve their communities through providing financial resources to fund projects and programs
Next time you need a help hand in your creative flow or need help when continuing your education, R.H. Boyd Publishing Corporation is here for you. As a long standing organization, R.H. Boyd is sure to give you all the tools and resources you could possibly need as a writer, creator, business entrepreneur, or master of theology.
***Disclosure*** Post is sponsored by R.H. Boyd. All opinions are my own.