We offer a number of partnership opportunities with BlackSouthernBelle.com including:
- Social Media Content Campaigns targeting our BlackSouthernBelle.com audience
- Advertorial Content with your brand and products to be featured on our BlackSouthernBelle.com audience
- Strategic Public Relations through the Black Southern Belle Media Network
- Styled Shoots and Editorial Campaigns with the top vendors in the South
- Product Placement at Events reaching our targeted Black Southern Belle Collective audience and BlackSouthernBelle.com Network
- Sidebar Ads to be featured on our homepage and other relevant pages to accompany other Black Southern Belle produced content
- Listing as a Black Southern Belle Collective Member
- Business Development, Marketing and Branding Coaching sessions and plans to help you reach the Black Southern Belle customer
If you are interested in partnering with the Black Southern Belle Collective to reach our curated vendor network as well as our consumer network on BlackSouthernBelle.com, please email Michiel Perry at Michiel@blacksouthernbelle.com
UNKA TEE – Christian Comedian, MC and Health and Fitness Minister.
PHONE – 706-513-7515
I would like to get some information on posting my services.
We will be following up with you soon with advertising opportunities. Look forward to connecting.
Would like to advertise my fashions. Kimiko Clothing Co.
Great. We will be reaching out to you soon!
I would like to advertise my services.
Please email me directly what you are interested in doing and we will be in contact soon!
Hi Michiel! My partner and I would love to advertise with Black Southern Belle. We are a new event planning company based out of Charleston SC. Our specialty is Day of Coordination but we have many other services to offer your readers. I look forward to hearing from you.
I would love some information on advertising my services. Thanks.
I would love information on advertising my products. This is an amazing magazine!
I’d love to speak with one of your reps regarding advertising on your page.
Please email us directly at email@example.com Happy to send over some information. Thanks!
Hi Michiel, I loved the awesome recognition of the African American Midwives. I am the granddaughter of a Tuskegee Midwife and the Great Granddaughter of a Pike County Midwife. I would love to advertise my book about my grandmother’s life as a Tuskegee Midwife on your site or magazine. The book is entitled: I Aint Noways Tired, The Story of a Tuskegee Midwife. Her name to us was Big Ma, Elvira Barrow Martin. Please contact me as soon as you have the time to do so, 216.355.7855. I never want courageous women like her to ever be fogotten nor their invaluable contribution to the human race. Thank you. Brinase
Hello!!! We host Juneteenth Freedom Festival in Columbia, SC. This is our 3rd year and its being held on the 15th at Earlewood Park from 12 to 7 pm. Live music, art, kid zone, speakers, awards, vendors, food and more. We would love to learn more about your organization to share at our festival. The Obsidian Group organizes the festival and we look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you. Tina Torres of She Did That Events LLC.