Hosting a holiday dinner and looking for dessert inspiration? Tamara Eckles A�with Jem of the SouthA�has got you covered. This SC born and bred Black Southern Belle has shared her 5 dessert must haves for the holidays. These recipes will be sure to impress even the pickiest mom or mother in law in your world. Make sure to share images of the recipes by tagging us on Instagram at @blacksouthernbelle_bsb and follow @jemofthesouth
Happy holidays ladies!
1) Pecan Brittle: Pecans are a southern staple. Get some inspiration to to show off these favorites in new way with this recipe. Click here for all the details!
2) Peppermint Bark: We all remember getting a peppermint stick at church or Grandma’s house and this dish is the ultimate way to celebrate those memories. Try out this recipe by clicking here.
3) Chocolate Pound Cake: There is nothing more southern than a serious pound cake and if you add chocolate to it you are easily on everyone’s invite list. Try this recipe to get you started!
4) Coconut Macaroons: Coconut is always a good idea and if you mix in a macaroon inspiration, we are in heaven. Try to this recipe to impress the coastal belle in your life.
5) Ginger Snaps: Ginger is known to be great to your body and why not put it in a dessert to make it even better. Try this recipe for your Christmas party and guests will be asking for an invite for next year’s soiree before they even leave.
Michiel is a Black Southern Belle living a lowcountry life. I love all things fashion, home decor and southern! When I am not running around doing fun stuff for Black Southern Belle, I live in antique stores and have a minor obsession with historic homes 🙂
Michiel is a Black Southern Belle living a lowcountry life. I love all things fashion, home decor and southern! When I am not running around doing fun stuff for Black Southern Belle, I live in antique stores and have a minor obsession with historic homes :)