With Christmas right around the corner, you still have time to put some finishing touches on your holiday decor. Get some Black Southern Belle Holiday inspiration below. Share your holiday decor by using the hashtag #blacksouthernbelle
Feature Image by Aneris Photography
Hope Goins, Arlington, VA (Mississippi Born and Bred)
- Mixing in family photos with holiday decor is a great way to honor your loved ones near and far.
2. You can never have enough Santas! Add some gold inspired reindoor and for a stylish touch.
3. Tartan is not just for your holiday dress, a tartan inspired Santa is just what your holiday home needs!
4. Figurines make life great. Add these items for any holiday display and start a collection as a family tradition.
5. Metallics are a perfect way to make your tree chic. They always match red and green 🙂
Rhonda Cross, St. Louis, MO
6. Don’t be afraid to try a new color. Purple or pink is perfect for a Black Southern Belle home.
7. A beautiful wreath is a addition to any home, especially with some color. This is a great traditional yet modern look for the modern southern belle.
8. Sometimes less is more. You can add a punch of style to your decor by going all white and gold. A classic combo that will last for many years to come.
9. Don’t forget your table. Table decor is just as important as your tree. It is also a way to enhance your home’s every decor with using the pieces you already have in your house .
10. Ribbons are key. Be sure to add a nice dose of ribbons to your tree. It will pull all of your ornaments together and highlight your lighting.
Shyla M. Hairston, Greensboro, NC (From Columbia, SC)
11. A little burlap never hurt anyone, especially a Black Southern Belle. Add some burlap to your holiday decor for an approachable stylish look.
12. Your ornaments are meant to be fun, try pairing modern and traditional pieces to add fun to your holiday tree.
13. Stairs the perfect place to add decor. Extend your style throughout the whole house with garland on the stairs and in the hallway.
Tanya Gurrieri, Johns Island, SC
14. Keep ti classic. You can never go wrong with a real tree and traditional gold and green decor. This is a perfect example of that style.
15. Fireplace decor is always a great addition, perfect for stockings and natural garland. This is effortlessly done here and great inspiration for your mantle.
16. Try a little decor on your sideboard or china cabinet. It is a great way to bring Christmas to the dining room.
Allison Lockett, Hattisburg, MS
17. A tree skirt is always a must, keep it simple or add a pattern, both are fine, just make sure you have it !
18. Start with a welcome mat, you can have an easy decor piece by just changing your welcome rug with a little holiday spirit.
19. Outdoor wreaths, enhance your doors with a wreath, they will add a touch of fun to everyone who enters your home.
20. Add some tartan to your table. It is a perfect touch for your guests and will be sure stand out for your holiday parties.5