Where are all my barn belles at? The barn is a symbol of southern living and only a #BSB knows how to turn it into the perfect bridal shower inspiration! With cowboy boots, flannel prints, and denim blouses—these southern gals bring glam to farm living. Check out these 5 tips for planning your barn-inspired bridal event!
1) Weather- The weather in Florida has always had a spontaneous spirit. That’s why it’s best to check all the way up until the morning of the shower.
2) Drinks- Make sure to keep the drinks Ice Cold and have a cooler full of clean ice.
3) Dress Up- Ask guests to dress up in their most southern styled attire. Suggest Hats, blue jeans and boots! That will really get them in the spirit.
4) Bathrooms- As housekeeping measure make sure to let the guests know where they can find the restrooms.
5) Hand Sanitizer- placing hand sanitizer on each table will give an extra sense of cleanliness for your outdoor-themed shower.1